The TWS i7s headphones are deceptive at first look. AirPods! Boy Mo was tricked by the package. Sorry, but I have to break it to him that they are really a knockoff of the more expensive Airpods. Yet, I kept quiet about the price of the arrangement from him. I have to keep my reputation up. Hello, and thank you for reading my review of the TWS i7S headset.
The i7S TWS Bluetooth earbuds, which we shall evaluate in this piece, are the highest-quality Bluetooth headphones available, capable of delivering true 360-degree stereo sound. Offering ultra-low power consumption, this product range includes a dock that can recharge your Bluetooth headphones up to five times. Additionally, the i7s TWS are identical in appearance to Apple’s AirPods but can be purchased for just 90,000 – 135,000 VND. Let’s have a look at our review to learn more about the specifics of this product.
In any case, I’ve had the i7S Airpod rip-off for about two weeks, and here’s what I think. Before we get started, here’s a schematic that highlights the headphones’ many functions. Keep in mind that each earbud has a multi-function button. Multiple functions, including power, volume, and music play/pause, are all accessible via a single button.
- 1 The Meaning of TWS
- 2 When it comes to Bluetooth, which profiles are supported by the i7s TWS headphones?
- 3 I7S TWS Bluetooth Talent Review
- 4 Epilogue
The Meaning of TWS
True Wireless Stereo, or TWS for short, is a technique that has been implemented in Bluetooth earbuds. Technology for wireless stereo sound is realized in headphones like the i7s and others that use TWS Bluetooth.
When it comes to Bluetooth, which profiles are supported by the i7s TWS headphones?
In addition to taking calls, the i7s TWS earbuds can play stereo music from your phone or other device thanks to their compatibility with the HSP and A2D2 Bluetooth profiles.
Pros and Cons of the I7S TWS Bluetooth Headset
- Use genuine wireless systems.
- They are comfortable and easy on the ears because of their compact and light build.
- The charging case is quick to charge, and it can provide enough juice for up to five full charges.
- Provides a way for two individuals to listen to the same music without having to deal with the inconvenience of a shared headphone cord.
- Ergonomically sound, these headphones have been outfitted with every conceivable safeguard to keep them safely in your ear even during the most strenuous of workouts.
- The outgoing call may be redialed with a double click, and the music can be resumed with a single click.
- The i7s AirPods’ audio is the worst. These headphones have the poorest audio quality I’ve ever evaluated. It sounds fine. Not the finest.
- I sometimes have trouble hearing the other person on the phone, and they sometimes have trouble hearing me. Is it the microphone or Bluetooth? I need technology to find out.
- The TWS i7S often irritated me during phone conversations, failing where it counts most. My audio earbuds are mostly used for phone calls while working or driving.
- Music and video audio playing are mainly decent. Attention will reveal noise.
I7S TWS Bluetooth Talent Review
Mode of design
In terms of aesthetics, the i7s TWS Bluetooth headset mirrors the look and size of AirPods. The product comes in either black or white low-quality plastic. The single button on the I7s TWS headset controls the power, the volume, and the play/pause functions. When activated, a red indicator light is located just below the button. Using the i7s Bluetooth headset is no different from using real Airpods.
This Bluetooth headset comes in a variety of colors, allowing you to personalize your purchase. The headphones’ color schemes seem to be an attempt to draw parallels between the iPhone’s standard black, red, yellow, and rose gold options and their own aesthetics.
A charging connector is located at the bottom of the headset, and a power button is located on the side. The LED blinks when the headset is linked or charged. The i7s TWS Bluetooth headset also has a microphone for hands-free calling.
The charging case is constructed from the same plastic as the vast majority of earbuds, and it is sized and designed similarly to the charging station for Apple’s AirPods. In addition, the product is equipped with 2 LED indication lights and a button, you can quickly access the battery status of the i7 TWS charging box using the button. A micro-USB charging connector is located on the other side.
Although it is almost identical to Apple’s AirPods in terms of capabilities, the i7s Bluetooth headset isn’t quite as user-friendly on an iOS smartphone. If you wish to reduce the level, take remove the phone since it cannot be altered from the i7s Bluetooth headset. However, the operation is also quite easy and straightforward, you can get started soon.
- The i7s TWS Bluetooth headset relies on the status when you click the button.
- On: Press and hold the Multifunction key for 4-5 seconds then the blue light is on
- Off: Press and hold the Multifunction key for 3 seconds then the red light is on while they are operating.
- Answer a call: When a call comes in, you’ll hear a “beep” on your left earpiece. A call has come in, and at this time you may answer it by pressing the button on either headset.
- End a call: Quickly push the button on each headset to terminate the call.
- Reject an incoming call: Press and hold the button on either headset for 1 second until the call prompt: call refused.
- Redial Last Number: Press and hold the Multifunction key of the primary headset
- Enable Voice Dialing: Free if your phone Supports Voice Dialing, click the left two Multi keys on standby for 1 second then the last number you called will be called back.
Methods of Managing Music Playback:
- To begin listening to music or to halt it, just press the play/pause button on either headset.
- Play the next song: Dial in the Multifunction Key on the auxiliary headset to play the next song.
- Volume down (-): Touch and hold the primary headset (left earbud) for 3 seconds to reduce the volume.
- The volume may be raised by touching and holding the extra headset (right earbud) for three seconds.
Comfort and Portability
It’s a tight fit in the ear and has a somewhat silky texture, so comfort isn’t an issue. But the AirPods are a touch bigger than the i7s, so they won’t fit quite as snugly and are more likely to come loose. We don’t have a precise figure but be assured that they are so light that you won’t even feel them in your ears.
These inexpensive wireless earbuds provide excellent value if you care about sound quality. The sound quality is poor; it’s flat and lacks bass. Also, they are not even close to being as excellent as the best or even the average earbuds. When compared to other budget TWS headphones, the i7s Bluetooth headset holds its own.
Good quality Mirco
The mic is of high quality. Outdoors, there may be a lot of background noise but indoors is quiet enough for normal conversation. Not to fear, however; the product’s active noise-canceling features will come to the rescue here. But only one headset may be used at a time for phone calls.
When making or receiving a phone call, we may have trouble hearing the other person at times. Is it the receiver, the transmitter, or the Bluetooth connection that’s at fault?
Relating to Bluetooth
i7s TWS earbuds include Bluetooth V4.2 technology, allowing for consistent transmission up to a range of around 10 meters without the interference of walls or other obstacles, as well as low power consumption and wide compatibility.
The Capacity of the Battery and Its Charging Container
Each earpiece has a 65mAh battery, and the charging port has a 960mAh capacity, therefore the headset may be recharged 5-6 times before needing to be replaced. The i7s Bluetooth headset has a charge time of around 1-2 hours, a talk duration of about 3-4 hours, and a standby period of about 60-80 hours.
Extensive information on the i7s TWS Bluetooth headset has been provided above. With any luck, you now have a better idea of what the i7s headset looks like thanks to the information provided above. There, you’ll be able to read about and choose available adventures. In addition, stay tuned for the most recent updates on the best Bluetooth headsets on the market today. Please accept my sincere appreciation for reading the www.techheadphone.com content.
If you have any questions or recommendations, or if you feel this material may be improved, please let us know. Sign up for our newsletter and then visit our Facebook and Instagram sites to engage more with our online community. If you’ve learned anything useful, please share it with others.